Offenhauser 1037 1949-1962 Cadillac Valve Covers
331 Cadillac V8, 365 Cadillac V8, 390 Cadillac V8, Aluminum
- Classic finned aluminum valve covers for '49-'60 Cadillac
Classic finned aluminum Offy design adds some flash to your Cadillac. Fully polished, rugged cast aluminum design provides a better seal while reducing noise and dissipating heat versus stock valve covers.
Fits 1949-1962 Cadillac 331, 365, and 390 V-8 engines.
- Height inside at center is 3"
- Height inside at bolt holes is 2-3/4"
- Ends round off at approximately a 3" radius
- Inside dimensions at gasket area are 19-11/16" x 4-5/16"
- Outside dimensions at gasket area are 20-1/2" x 5-1/16"
- Bolt hole spacing is 10-1/16" x 4-13/16" center to center
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.