OER 3893812 Fan Shroud Without A/C, 1967-68 Camaro Small Block
67-68 Chevy Camaro, 22.5" Overall Width, 18.5" Overall Height, 6" Overall Thickness, Plastic
- Designed specially for the 1967-68 Camaro Small Block
- Each fan shroud is manufactured with injection molded tooling just like the original
- Produced to give an authentic fit and factory OE appearance
- Measures 24" wide, 18.5" in height, and is 6" thick
- Engineered to fit cars that came without factory A/C
OER Premier reproduction fan shroud for 1967-68 Camaro small block models without air conditioning. Each fan shroud is manufactured with injection molded tooling just like the original for an authentic fit and factory OE appearance.
- 24" width
- 18.50" overall height
- 6" thickness
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
What electric cooling fan is right for you? This Tech Talk will take you through some key questions to consider when choosing a cooling fan for your radiator.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your hot rod, muscle car, or classic pickup.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!
The radiator is an important part of that LS swap. Here are some options from the Speedway Motors catalog.
Learn how to wire dual electric radiator fans. Use our dual fan wiring diagram and guide to make sure you properly wire your fans to your thermostat.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.