Mustang II Upper/Lower Control Arms, 1974-1980 Stock Replacement
Upper and Lower Position, Stamped Control Arm Style
- Replace those worn out control arms with brand new, stamped steel control arms on '74-'80 Pinto/Bobcat and '74-'78 Mustang II suspensions
- Features upgraded red polyurethane bushings that provide less flex and deflection over standard rubber and increases handling performance
- Set of upper and lower control arms with ball joints, grease zerks and new cross shafts with hardware included, upper T bolts sold separately
- Black painted finish for corrosion resistance
- Minor modification needed to accept upgraded disc brake conversions
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
This complete kit includes all new, stock-style upper and lower control arms. Each arm comes complete with new red polyurethane bushings, ball joints, grease zerks, cross-shafts, and hardware. Upper control arm T-bolts NOT included.
- OE type stamped steel with a black painted finish
- Lower and Upper control arm kit
- Directly replaces 1974-80 Pinto, Bobcat and 1974-78 Mustang II control arms
- Complete with new polyurethane bushings, ball joints, and grease zerks
When used in conjunction with upgraded disc brake kits, due to possible interference between the end of the control arm and the brake rotor when at ride height, it may be necessary to remove minimal material from the end of the control arm to achieve adequate clearance at this location.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Upper Mustang II Control Arm, 1974-1980 Stock ReplacementPart # 91034310Qty x 2
Mustang II Lower Control Arm, 1974-1980 Stock ReplacementPart # 91034311Qty x 2
More Like This
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Lower Control Arms for Coilover, Strut Rod
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Lower Control Arm for Stock, Strut Rod
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Upper Control Arms, 5/8 Inch Narrower
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Upper Control Arms, Stock Width, Pair
Mustang II Lower Control Arm, 1974-1980 Stock Replacement
Upper Mustang II Control Arm, 1974-1980 Stock Replacement
Heidts CA-102 Mustang II Tubular Lower Control Arm, Stock, Strut Rod
Heidts CA-101-N Mustang II Tubular Upper Control Arms, 5/8 In Narrower
Heidts CA-102-M Mustang II Tubular Lower Control Arms, Coilover, Strut
Heidts CA-101 Mustang II Upper Tubular Control Arms, Stock Width
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Have a 1970-1994 GM A- or X-body in need of some new lower control arms? Take a look at what Speedway Motors' employee Steve L. has to say about our lower control arms!
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.