Upper Mustang II Control Arm, 1974-1980 Stock Replacement
Upper Position, Stamped Control Arm Style, 7.88" Mount Center to Ball Joint Center, Steel
- These new stock style upper control arms are direct replacements for 1974 to 1978 Mustang II and 1974 to 1980 Pinto/Bobcat
- Great for use on your Mustang II front suspension conversion
- Red polyurethane bushings for improved ride quality
- Greaseable ball joint extends service life
- Quality replacement OEM upper control arms at an excellent value price
New, stock-style upper control arms for Mustang II suspension. Each arm comes complete with new red polyurethane bushings, ball joints, grease zerks, and cross-shafts. The distance from center-to-center of the mounting bolts for this control arm is 5".
- Quality replacement OEM upper control arms
- Polyurethane bushings for improved ride quality
- Grease zerks installed for simple maintenance as needed
T mounting bolts sold separately
Replaces 1974-80 Pinto, Bobcat and 1974-78 Mustang II control arms.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Have a 1970-1994 GM A- or X-body in need of some new lower control arms? Take a look at what Speedway Motors' employee Steve L. has to say about our lower control arms!
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about tubular control arms.