Mr Gasket 12S Electric Fuel Pump, 4 PSI/7 PSI, 35 GPH
Universal Fit, External Electric Fuel Pump Type, 35 GPH / 132 LPH Free Flow Rate, Inline
Mr. Gasket MICRO ELECTRIC FUEL PUMPS are compatible with gasoline only. Solid-state worry free electronics. Eliminates vapor lock and flooding. Works well as a fuel transfer pump and makes a great stand-alone or booster pump
- Solid-state Worry Free Electronics
- Internal Pressure Regulating
- Universal Design Allows For Easy Installation
- No Diaphragms Or Mechanical Parts To Wear Out
- They Make An Excellent Fuel Transfer Pump
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
- Hose Barbs Fit 5/16" Fuel Hose
When a lower fuel pressure is required when using this fuel pump, please consider the following low pressure regulators:
- Holley 427-12804
- Offenhauser 560-58500
- Quick Fuel 424-30804QFT
- Spectre 465-2518
- Mr Gasket 550-9710
- Edelbrock 325-1789
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Mr Gasket 12D Electric Fuel Pump, 4 PSI/7 PSI, 35 GPH
Mr Gasket 42S Electric Fuel Pump, 2 PSI/3.5 PSI, 28 GPH
Mr Gasket 105P Electric Fuel Pump, High Performance, 105 GPH
Mr Gasket 95P Electric Fuel Pump, High Performance, 95 GPH
Mr Gasket 12E Micro-Electric Fuel Pump, Ethanol/Methanol, 35GPH
Mr Gasket 130P Electric Fuel Pump, Inline, 130 gph, 14 PSI
Speedway Red Electric Fuel Pump, 7 PSI, 97 GPH
Speedway Electric Fuel Pump, 115 GPH, 14 PSI
Speedway Electric Fuel Pump, 155 GPH, 14 PSI
Speedway Blue Electric Fuel Pump, 14 PSI, 110 GPH
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.