Mr Gasket 12D Electric Fuel Pump, 4 PSI/7 PSI, 35 GPH
Universal Fit, External Electric Fuel Pump Type, Inline, 7 psi Maximum Pressure
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Mr Gasket to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Solid state worry free electronics, 12 volt negative ground systems only. *NOT FOR FUEL INJECTED APPLICATIONS
Mr. Gasket MICRO ELECTRIC Diesel FUEL PUMPS, 12-volt electric transfer pump is safe for diesel fuel use. Simple 2 wire design, gravity fed type pump, includes 100 micron in line filter. 4-7psi 35GPH, small universal design allows easy set and installation anywhere.
- Solid-state Worry Free Electronics
- Internal Pressure Regulating
- Universal Design Allows For Easy Installation
- No Diaphragms Or Mechanical Parts To Wear Out
- They Make An Excellent Fuel Transfer Pump
- Hose Barbs Fit 5/16" Fuel Hose
When a lower fuel pressure is required when using this fuel pump, please consider the following low pressure regulators:
- Holley 427-12804
- Offenhauser 560-58500
- Quick Fuel 424-30804QFT
- Spectre 465-2518
- Mr Gasket 550-9710
- Edelbrock 325-1789
More Like This
Mr Gasket 12S Electric Fuel Pump, 4 PSI/7 PSI, 35 GPH
Speedway Universal 12-Volt Electric Fuel Pump, 4-7 PSI, 35 GPH
Mr Gasket 12E Micro-Electric Fuel Pump, Ethanol/Methanol, 35GPH
Mr Gasket 95P Electric Fuel Pump, High Performance, 95 GPH
K&N 81-0402 Electric Fuel Pump, Inline, 32 GPH, 7 PSI, 5/16 Inch Line
Sniper 80000100 96 GPH Fuel Pump
Quick Fuel 30-230QFT High-Output Electric Fuel Pump, 230 GPH
Mr Gasket 42S Electric Fuel Pump, 2 PSI/3.5 PSI, 28 GPH
Mr Gasket 105P Electric Fuel Pump, High Performance, 105 GPH
Holley 12-801-1 97 GPH Red Electric Fuel Pump
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.