Melling M-19 Flathead Ford Oil Pump, Standard Volume
- Engineered to be a direct OEM replacement oil pump
- Specifically designed to fit the Ford/Mercury 221, 239, and 255 V-8 (1932-1954)
- These brand new replacement oil pumps feature a high-quality steel construction
- Comes with all-new components and are individually hand-turned and pressure-tested to guarantee they'll perform like the originals
Melling pumps are known worldwide for their accuracy and quality. You have a lot money in your flathead, so make sure it is running a Melling pump. These brand new replacement oil pumps are manufactured from high-quality steel. They feature all-new components and are individually hand-turned and pressure-tested to guarantee they'll perform like the originals.
- Standard pump
- OEM replacement
- High-quality steel construction
- Individually hand-turned and pressure-tested
- Fits 1932-1953 V8
- Fits Ford/Mercury 221, 239, and 255 V-8 (1932-1954)
Note: Use the Melling high-volume Flathead oil pump (577OP15M) for high-performance applications.
Oil Pressure vs. Flow (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.