McLeod 1434004 Hydraulic Clutch Conversion Kit, 1964-72 Chevelle
- Features a self-adjusting bearing
- Has a 3/4" master cylinder bore size
- Kit includes master cylinder and line
- Specifically designed for the 1964-72 Chevelle
- The hydraulic kit will allow the bearing to self adjust when the disc wears throughout it is life cycle
Ideal for cars that have aging mechanical linkage or need extra space due to a motor swap or other changes, a McLeod Direct Fit Hydraulic Kit is designed with the very best components for ease of install and great life. An additional benefit when installing this McLeod hydraulic kit is the self-adjusting bearing feature. No more adjusting the clutch every 4 – 6 months. The hydraulic kit will allow the bearing to self adjust when the disc wears throughout it is life cycle. Include Master Cylinder and Line. Hydraulic bearing Must Be Purchased Separatel
- Fits 1964-1972 Chevelle
- 3/4" master cylinder bore size
- Master cylinder included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
We finally get to drive Project Chevelle after the big engine swap, and it's pretty awesome. Rowing through the gears with our new Tremec 5-speed isn't bad either!