Master Cylinder/Pedal Assembly for Model T, A, 1932 Ford
Frame Position, Disc/Drum Brake System Type, Reverse Master Cylinder Mount Type
- Designed for a clean and simple install
- 1" bore remanufactured master cylinder is suitable for 4-wheel disc or disc/drum brake setups
- Kit includes a dual feed master cylinder, frame bracket, and a steel pedal arm w/ pad
- Brake lever can easily be modified for driver comfort
- Intended for use with an automatic transmission
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Designed for a clean and simple install onto Model T, Model A, and 1932 Ford frame. The included 1" bore remanufactured master cylinder is suitable for 4-wheel disc or disc/drum brake setups. The outlet ports are 3/8"-24 IFF. The bracket can be bolted or welded to the left frame rail (boxed or stock).
Kit includes a dual feed master cylinder, frame bracket, and a steel pedal arm w/ pad that can be easily modified for driver comfort.
Note: Will NOT work in conjunction with the factory clutch pedal. Intended for use with an Automatic Transmission.
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
Item DetailsFits Model T, Model A, and 1932 frames.
ApplicationPedal can be modified by cutting the depth of the pedal arm, or by bending the arm in an L shape to stagger the pedal. The pedal pad screws into a bung, which must be welded to the pedal assembly once you have determined exactly how you want it configured.
NotesBrake System Builder's Tip (Link)
- Both fluid outlets are 3/8" -24 Inverted flare female.
- Overall Height of Pedal: 11" (from the center of the pivot)
- Pedal Ratio: 6:1
- Frame bracket is 4" front-to-back, 4-1/2" tall, and 3-1/4" from top of bracket down to centerline of master cyl. mount
- From where master cylinder bolts to the bracket to the end of the master cylinder is 7”
- Master Cylinder Overall Height: 5”
- From the mounting holes to the top is 4-1/4”
916-31926 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Speedway Dual Feed Brake Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore, Disc/DrumPart # 91031420Qty x 1
Pedal Assembly for Master CylinderPart # 91631926-1Qty x 1
More Like This
Speedway 1928-31 Ford Frame Mount Power Brake Pedal Assembly
Speedway 28-31 Ford Frame Mount Power Brake Pedal Assembly by MBM ProLine
Universal Standard Brake Pedal Assembly, T-Bucket
Speedway 6.25:1 Dual Reverse Mount Master Cylinder Brake Pedal Kit
AFCO Tri Reverse Mount Master Cylinder Pedal Assembly Kit, 6.2:1
Under-Dash Brake Pedal Assembly, Single Diaphragm
Universal Brake Pedal/7 Inch Power Booster/1 Inch Master Cylinder Unit
Universal Stainless Sleeved Brake Pedal Assembly
Under-Dash Brake Pedal Assembly, Dual Diaphragm
TCI 600-6570-56 Under-Floor Power Brake / Hydraulic Clutch Assembly
Q & A
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
Learn how to bench bleed a new master cylinder. Removing the air before installation is critical. Our video tutorial will walk you through the process.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
Line installation and brake bleeding
Follow this guide to learn how the change of bore size on a master cylinder affects a four-wheel disc brake system. View the conversion chart to figure the total bore area for your brake setup.
In this Tech Tip, John makes a few suggestions for a customer looking to update the braking system on his ’51 Deluxe.