MSD 8727CT Digital Soft-Touch HEI Rev Control Limiter for Circle Track
1.45" Overall Height, 3.38" Base Length, 2.11" Base Width, Red
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
MSD is excited to bring this HEI Rev Limiter to the circle track world. This Circle Track RPM Control is designed for racers and tech officials alike. It features fully digital operation allowing for extra smooth and accurate rev limiting to within a quarter percent of the set value, while eliminating the need for plug-in RPM modules, as convenient adjustable rotary dial’s take their place.
- A bright LED display clearly indicates the set RPM rev limit
- Easy plug-in wiring and connectors allow the unit to plug directly into any HEI-style distributor with no cutting or crimping of wires
- HEI Rev Limiter is epoxy filled, making it resistant to the extreme conditions circle track racing presents including water, mud, engine fluids and of course vibration
- The epoxy is also in place so that tampering with the internal circuitry becomes a thing of the past
- New digital technology also allows the rev limiter to record the highest RPM the engine rev limited for a pre-determined amount of time providing useful information to both race teams and tech officials
- If for any reason the unit loses any connection during a race, the engine will lose power and set a fault code that will be displayed on the LED display
- Approved for use in both IMCA and USRA!
- Fully digital operation allows for accurate rev limiting
- Rotary dials eliminate the need for plug in RPM modules
- Easy installation to any HEI distributor with plug-in wiring harness and connectors
- Harness also available for second car or ignition system when switching rev limeter between cars 547-ASY26434
- Epoxy filled for extreme racing conditions and eliminates tampering with circuitry
More Like This
MSD 8673 RPM Module Rev Limiter Selector Switch, 7600-9800 RPM
MSD 8671 RPM Module Rev Limiter Selector Switch, 4600-6800 RPM
MSD 8672 RPM Module Rev Limiter Selector Switch, 6000-8200 RPM
MSD 8670 RPM Module Rev Limiter Selector Switch, 3000-5200 RPM
MSD 8676 Selector Switch, 0 Deg-11 Deg
MSD 7551 Launch Rev Limiter Switch Box
MSD 8732 2-Step Rev Control for Digital 6AL
MSD 8737 Three Step Module Selector
MSD 8739 Two Step Module Selector
MSD 8751 11000 Series Module Kit, Even Increments
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
Want to upgrade the HEI your old motor came with? Here is some advice!
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!