MSD 8548 Buick V8 215-350 Pro Billet Distributor
231 Buick V6, 252 Buick V6, External Ignition Box Required, HEI / Male Cap Type, Natural
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Supplied with an HEI style distributor cap and rotor (accepts Cap-A-Dapts)
- Must be used with an MSD Ignition Control
- No CARB Exemption Order Number
- Must be used with an MSD 6, 7, 8 or 10 Series Ignition.
- For Buick engines: 215, 300, 340, 350
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for MSD to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
PerTronix D7151800 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor Buick 215-350
PerTronix D7151801 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor Buick 215-350
PerTronix D151810 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Buick V8 215-350, Black
PerTronix D151811 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Buick V8 215-350, Red
PerTronix D7151700 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor Buick 215-350
MSD 8517 Buick V8 400-455 Billet Distributor
PerTronix D107800 Flame-Thrower Electronic Distributor, GM 90 Degree
PerTronix D107801 Flame-Thrower Electronic Distributor, GM 90 Degree
PerTronix D350710 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor Buick 400-455, Black
PerTronix D350711 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor Buick 400-455, Red
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Learn how to set initial timing on the Chevy 350 SBC and the Ford 302. Our guide covers step by step instructions so you can set timing on your engine.