MSD 85463 Black Pro-Billet Distributor, 426/440 Chrysler
426 Wedge Chrysler Big Block V8, 440 Chrysler Big Block V8, 426 Chrysler Hemi V8, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for MSD to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
MSD Pro-Billet Distributors are the finest performance and racing distributors available. Every feature has been engineered to endure the rigors of high performance and racing engines. Whether cruising the streets or racing stock cars, dragsters, boats or trucks, MSD has a distributor for it. MSD uses state-of-the-art, Computer Numerical Controlled (CNC) mills and lathes to machine each housing. After a long series of precise cuts and movements, the billet is formed into a flawless distributor housing that is accurate to within 0.001”. The flex-free housings are lightweight, have no porosity or weak areas and look great on polished, show quality engines.
- Must be used with an MSD Ignition Control
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing for smooth operation at all rpms
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base providing superior strength and great looks
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings (except locked out versions)
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems or racing applications
- Vacuum advance canister for improved economy (can be locked out)
- Fits 426/440 Chrysler engines
More Like This
MSD 83873 Black Distributor, 426/440 Chrysler V8
PerTronix D343711 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor Chrysler 413-440/Hemi
Holley EFI 565-103 EFI Dual Sync Distributor, Big Block Chrysler
PerTronix D343710 Billet Mag Trigger Distributor Chrysler 413-440/Hemi
PerTronix D143800 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Mopar 426-440, Black
PerTronix D143801 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Mopar 426-440, Red
PerTronix D7143810 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor Mopar 426-440
PerTronix D7143811 Flame-Thrower Ignitor III Distributor Mopar 426-440
PerTronix D143810 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Mopar 426-440, Black
PerTronix D143811 Flame-Thrower Distributor, Mopar 426-440, Red
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Speedway Motors has some great tips on how to get the best performance out of your ignition system. Let's take a look at the the GM HEI style distributor, possibly one of the most affordable performance distributors today.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.