MSD 84781 Street Pro-Billet w/Steel Gear, Ford 351W
351W Ford Small Block V8, External Ignition Box Required, HEI / Male Cap Type, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for MSD to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.The Street Pro-Billet Distributors are the perfect choice for powerful engines that see plenty of street time. This canister provides improved economy and an accurate mechanical advance lets you dial-in an advance curve to match your driving needs. A magnetic pick-up produces accurate trigger signals that remain stable throughout the entire rpm range of your engine and is completely maintenance-free.
The Street models share the same features as the small diameter models, plus feature a vacuum advance.
- Includes Steel Gear, compatible with hydraulic roller cams
- Must be used with an MSD Ignition Control
- Supplied with small diameter cap with HEI style terminals and race rotor (will accept 8441 Cap-A-Dapt)
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
- Vacuum advance canister for improved economy (can be locked out)
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
- Billet housing is 5/8” smaller in diameter than stock Ford distributors
- CARB E.O. Approved
More Like This
MSD 85840 Ford 351W Steel Gear Billet Distributor
MSD 8478 Ford 351W Street Pro-Billet
MSD 8451 Ford TFI EFI 351W No Module Pro-Billet Distributor
MSD 8384 Ford 351W Dual Pickup Distributor
MSD 8584 Ford Small Block 351W Billet Distributor
MSD 8350 Ford 351C-460 Ready-To-Run Pro-Billet Distributor
MSD 2362 Pro-Billet Cam Sync Distributor, Ford 351With Steel gear
MSD 8452 Ford TFI EFI 351W With Module Pro-Billet Distributor
MSD 8354 Ford 351W Ready-To-Run Pro-Billet Distributor
MSD 8378 Ford 351W Crank Trigger Distributor
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Speedway Motors has some great tips on how to get the best performance out of your ignition system. Let's take a look at the the GM HEI style distributor, possibly one of the most affordable performance distributors today.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.