MSD 83647 Heat HEI Ignition Module
This all new Heat HEI Module supersedes the current PN 83645. Using upgraded components, the HEAT produces high output for stock and MSD applications plus has a built-in rev limiter that is more accurate and easier to set with the engine running.
Works with non-computer controlled (4-Pin) HEI housings.
- Easily installs to non-computer controlled (4-Pin) HEI housings
- Built-in adjustable rev limiter can easily be set externally
- Advanced dwell control for improved high rpm output
- The Hottest HEI Module you buy-period!
- Produces an incredible 7.5 amps of juice!
- Adjust the rev limiter without removing the cap!
- Fits in stock HEI distributors
MSD Tech Bulletin (PDF)
547-83647 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Accel 35361 GM HEI Ignition Module, 1974-95
PerTronix 2142N6 Ignitor Points Eliminator Kit, GM 2.5 Liter
PerTronix 1162A0 Replacement Ignition Control Module For 1162A
PerTronix 91162A0 Replacement Ignition Control Module For 91162A
Stock HEI Replacement Module and Harness
PerTronix D7500700 Ignitor III Module Flame-Thrower Billet Distributor
Performance Distributors S000222 DUI 4-Pin HEI Dyna-Module
PerTronix D2070 Flame-Thrower HEI Igniton Module, 4-Pin, Race Only
MSD 88362 HEI Ignition Module, Circle Track
MSD 85013 Ultimate HEI Distributor Upgrade Kit
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.