MSD 8354 Ford 351W Ready-To-Run Pro-Billet Distributor
351W Ford Small Block V8, HEI / Male Cap Type, HEI / Male Cap Terminal Style, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
MSD’s Ready-to-Run Ford Distributors are the perfect upgrade for bulky DuraSpark systems or ancient breaker point models. These distributors come complete and ready-to-run. All you need to do is drop it in the engine, connect three wires and fire the engine.
- Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connect
- Powerful built-in module produces a 7.5 amp single spark through high rpm
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
- Vacuum advance canister for improved economy (can be locked out)
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
- Housing is 5/8” smaller in diameter than stock Ford distributors
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from Chromoly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Supplied with small diameter cap with HEI style terminals and race rotor (will accept 8441 Cap-A-Dapt)
- Does not require an MSD Ignition Control
- CARB E.O. Approved
547-8354 Instructions (PDF)
More Like This
MSD 8350 Ford 351C-460 Ready-To-Run Pro-Billet Distributor
MSD 8584 Ford Small Block 351W Billet Distributor
MSD 85840 Ford 351W Steel Gear Billet Distributor
MSD 8384 Ford 351W Dual Pickup Distributor
MSD 8378 Ford 351W Crank Trigger Distributor
MSD 8478 Ford 351W Street Pro-Billet
MSD 8578 Ford 351W Small Diameter Pro-Billet Distributor
MSD 8477 Ford 351C-460 Street Pro-Billet Distributor
MSD 8580 Ford V8 351C-460 Billet Distributor
PerTronix D131701 Flame-Thrower Ford 351W Billet Distributor
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Speedway Motors has some great tips on how to get the best performance out of your ignition system. Let's take a look at the the GM HEI style distributor, possibly one of the most affordable performance distributors today.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.