MSD 82494 Blaster Coils, Honda 1.5L, 2.0L, 2.0L Turbo, Red, Set/4
Coil pack Coil Style, 50,000 volts Maximum Voltage, 122:1 Turns Ratio, .41 ohms Resistance, Red
MSD Blaster Coils are available for Honda 2.0L, 2.0L Turbo, and 1.5L 4-Cylinders.
Built to exceed O.E. specifications, Blaster coils are a direct bolt-in replacement that are available in red and black and come with a 1-year warranty from the original date of purchase.
- Direct bolt-in replacement
- Available in red and black
- Full 1-year warranty from the date of purchase
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (O.E.) specifications
- Engineered for maximum output and performance
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for MSD to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
MSD 8249 Blaster Coil, Honda 1.5L, 2.0L, 2.0L Turbo, Red, Single
ACCEL 140582 SuperCoil, Honda, 1.8L I4, FI- SOHC, 06-11 Civic
K&N 63-1016 63 Series Aircharger Performance Intake Kit, Honda 1.6L
K&N 69-1212TS 69 Series Typhoon Intake Kit, Acura 3.5L, Honda 3.5L
Eibach 4017.780 Pro-System Kit, Pro-Kit Springs/Shocks, Honda
K&N 77-3515KP 77 Series High-Flow Performance Intake Kit, Honda 3.5L
AVS 25823 Bugflector II Stone/Bug Deflector 06-15 Honda Ridgeline
LUND 184269 Ventvisor Elite 4 pc, 2017-17 Honda Cr-V
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Want to upgrade the HEI your old motor came with? Here is some advice!
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!