MSD 77303 MSD Power Grid System, Controller Only, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for MSD to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Power Grid Ignition incorporates CAN-Bus technology which reduces the amount of wiring and simplifies the addition of accessory modules. The CAN-Bus is a common harness that accessory controls are connected to and easily brought into the programming library of the View Software. With this technology, racers can connect the Power Grid system directly into their Racepak Data Recorder and other Racepak products.
The Power Grid Controller is the brains behind the entire system and can be used with any MSD Ignition or the Pro Mag to provide advance ignition tuning capabilities. While it is compatible with all MSD boxes, the new Power Grid System Controller has been specially designed to mount to the Power Grid-7 box. Also, this new Ignition packs higher output than the current programmable units!
The Power Grid Controller is supplied with the View Software, wiring harness, micro-SD card and mounting hardware. The ignition, available separately, is supplied with the harness and mounting hardware.
NOTE: To use any modules with the Power Grid Ignition System, PN 7720 and 7730, users MUST plug the modules into a 4-Connector CAN-Bus Hub PN 7740 to be attached to the Power Grid System Controller.
This is the "brain" of the Power Grid System - designed for use with the 7720 ignition controller, but compatible with many of our other popular ignition boxes. Requires a Windows-based laptop for configuration. Now available in black!
- USB connection for ease of programming
- Timing based on engine rpm and gear value
- Advanced individual cylinder timing based on gear or time
- Five retard stages for nitrous
- Four steps of rpm limits for burnout, spool, launch and overrev
- Output switch set on rpm, pressure or time
- Shift light settings for each gear
- Ignition data acquisition accepts multiple runs
- Crank Trigger system highly recommended
More Like This
MSD 7730 - Power Grid System - Controller Only
MSD 7720 Power Grid System - Ignition Control Only
MSD 6214 Programmable Midget CDI Ignition System
MSD 6520 Digital 6-Plus Ignition Control
MSD 5520 Street Fire CDI Ignition
MSD 6632 6 HVC CDI Ignition Box with Soft Touch Rev Contol
MSD 6201 6A Ignition Control
MSD 6425 6AL Digital Ignition Control Box
MSD 62153 MSD DIS-4 Plus High Output
MSD 6302 DIS Dual Coil Ignitor, 2 Channel
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.