MSD 7720 Power Grid System - Ignition Control Only
Universal Fit, Capacitive Discharge Ignition Box Output, Rev Limiter Included, Data Acquisition
- USB connection for ease of programming
- Timing based on engine rpm and gear value
- Advanced individual cylinder timing based on gear or time
- Five retard stages for nitrous
- Four steps of rpm limits for burnout, spool, launch and overrev
- Output switch set on rpm, pressure or time
- Shift light settings for each gear
- Ignition data acquisition accepts multiple runs
- 200-220 mJ per spark
- 545-570 Volts
- 50,000 Volts
- 20 degree Crankshaft Rotation
- 15,000 RPM with 14.4 Volts
- 12-18 Volts, Negative Ground
- 1.3 Amp per 1,000 RPM
- 2.9 lbs., 7.5"L x 5"W x 2.25"H
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for MSD to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
MSD 6421 6AL-2 CDI Ignition Box
MSD 6530 MSD Digital Programmable 6AL-2
MSD 8823 Ignition Box Vibration Mounts
MSD 72223 MSD Black 7AL-2 Ignition Control
MSD 7730 - Power Grid System - Controller Only
MSD 7762 Boost Retard Control
MSD 77303 MSD Power Grid System, Controller Only, Black
MSD 6214 Programmable Midget CDI Ignition System
MSD 6520 Digital 6-Plus Ignition Control
MSD 6201 6A Ignition Control
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
Want to upgrade the HEI your old motor came with? Here is some advice!
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!