MSD 6014 LS Ignition Control, Red
Chevy LS V8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The demand for a powerful, reliable and easily adaptable ignition system for GM LS engines is growing higher and higher. MSD has answered this demand with an updated and improved version of the popular 6LS box. Whether using a stock crate engine or building a custom powerhouse, the MSD LS Ignition provides the control you need to achieve the performance you want.
Dial in the perfect tune for your LS using the easily adjustable preset timing curves or hookup to your computer and program a custom setup with our user friendly MSD View software. New features of the LS Ignition include; high speed data acquisition, an optional coolant temperature sensor input, idle timing control, as well as individual cylinder timing. These features are in addition to the existing programmable step retard, launch retard and RPM rev limiters from its predecessor.
- Red in color
- Fits most LS Engines
- No PC required for basic functionality
- Six preprogrammed timing tables for easy set-up
- Rotary selector switch allows timing changes on the fly
- Nitrous and boost compatible
- High speed data acquisition
- Fully Sealed direct plugin connectors
- Programmable step retard
- Launch and max rev limiters
- Optional coolant temperature sensor input
- Launch retard
- Idle timing control
- Individual cylinder timing
- Compatible with all MSD, Accel and GM LS coils
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles
More Like This
MSD 60143 LS Ignition Control, Black
MSD 8733 LS 2-Step Launch Control
MSD 6421 6AL-2 CDI Ignition Box
MSD 6430 Extreme Duty 6ALN CDI Ignition Control
MSD 62152 MSD DIS-4 Plus Distributorless 4 Channel
MSD 6530 MSD Digital Programmable 6AL-2
MSD 6560 MSD 6M-2L Marine Certified Ignition with Rev Limit
MSD 7531 Programmable Digital-7 Plus
MSD 7720 Power Grid System - Ignition Control Only
MSD 8680 Adjustable Timing Control
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.