Longacre® 52-50547 Digital Tire Durometer with Storage Case
- Tire hardness can alter your car's performance - a tire too hard won't bite and a tire too soft may wear quickly or even ball up
- This easy-to-use tool will quickly, accurately, & easily help you keep track of your tire's hardness, allowing you to maximize your potential on-track
- Features a straight edge on base to 'rock' durometer for more consistent results and includes a non-slip coating for a comfortable and improved grip
- Reads from 0-100 points (shore 'A' scale) and comes complete with a calibration test block, hard case, and storage pouch
- For consistent results, rock the durometer from angled back, past straight up, to angled forward, and the readout will move up to the highest reading
Racing Tire Hardness Tester
Tire hardness has a huge affect on your car's performance. A tire too hard won't bite and a tire too soft may wear quickly or even ball up. Also tire hardness changes during its life cycle. To run your best you must keep track of all your tire's hardnesses. This easy-to-use tool will help you do just that - quickly, accurately & easily.
NEW Digital Readout 0-100 (Shore 'A' scale)
- Straight edge on base to 'rock' durometer for more consistant results
- Non-slip coating for better grip
- Calibration test block included
- Accurate easy-to-use
- Includes Silver case and pouch
- Reads in .5 increments
For the most consistent results rock the durometer from angled back past straight up to angled forward. The readout will move up to the highest (true) reading, then back down. Record the highest reading reached. The durometer must have a straight edge on base to do this properly. If you just push straight down you may get inconsistent and inaccurate results.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Longacre® 52-50546 Deluxe Tire Durometer with Storage Case
Longacre® 52-50556 Tire Durometer/Tread Depth Gauge w/ Case
Longacre® 52-50557 Digital Durometer & Dial Tread Depth Gauge
Longacre® 52-50553 Tire Durometer
Intercomp 102091 Digital Tire Durometer
Intercomp 360092 Tire Durometer
Speedway Digital Tire Durometer
Q & A
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Longacre provides tips on how to determine when it's time to buy new tires.
Learn how durometers can help you select the best tires from a new stack, or help you decide when you need to replace your current set.
Here is something for everyone's toolbox! Follow Steve as he demonstrates the versatility of Speedway Motors' very handy Wheel Bolt Pattern Tool.
Many sanctioning bodies now require mud covers to be bolted to the wheel and the mounting tabs to be integral or welded to the wheel. This article explains how to properly bolt on mud covers and the tools required to do so.
Need better tire traction on the track? Read our guide on increasing traction with grooving, siping, and needling to ensure your racing tires have great grip.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.