Longacre® 52-50546 Deluxe Tire Durometer with Storage Case
- This tire hardness tester reads from 0-100 points (shore 'A' scale) and features non-slip coating for better grip and ease of use
- Tire hardness has a huge effect on your car's performance, as a tire that is too hard won't bite and a tire too soft may wear quickly
- This easy-to-use deluxe tire durometer helps test the hardness of your tires quickly, accurately, and easily and comes with a convenient storage case
- For consistent results, rock the durometer from angled back, past straight up, to angled forward, and the pointer will move up to the highest reading
- This tire hardness tester dial can be 'zeroed' and a calibration test block is included
Racing Tire Hardness Tester
Tire hardness has a huge affect on your car's performance. A tire too hard won't bite and a tire too soft may wear quickly or even ball up. Also tire hardness changes during its life cycle. To run your best you must keep track of all your tire's hardnesses. This easy-to-use tool will help you do just that - quickly, accurately & easily.
- Reads from 0-100 points (Shore 'A' scale)
- Straight edge on base to 'rock' durometer for more consistent results
- Non-slip coating for better grip
- Calibration test block included
- Dial can be 'Zeroed'
- Comes with silver carrying case and pouch
For the most consistent results rock the durometer from angled back past straight up to angled forward. The pointer will move up to the highest (true) reading, then back down. Record the highest reading reached.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Longacre® 52-50547 Digital Tire Durometer with Storage Case
Longacre® 52-50556 Tire Durometer/Tread Depth Gauge w/ Case
Longacre® 52-50557 Digital Durometer & Dial Tread Depth Gauge
Longacre® 52-50553 Tire Durometer
Intercomp 102091 Digital Tire Durometer
Intercomp 360092 Tire Durometer
Speedway Digital Tire Durometer
Q & A
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Longacre provides tips on how to determine when it's time to buy new tires.
Learn how durometers can help you select the best tires from a new stack, or help you decide when you need to replace your current set.
Here is something for everyone's toolbox! Follow Steve as he demonstrates the versatility of Speedway Motors' very handy Wheel Bolt Pattern Tool.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.
Follow this how-to as Kevin explains the process of removing the hood on his '54 Chevy Bel Air using a handmade Hood Spring tool.