Lokar XTC-1000MOD Midnight Series Hi-Tech MOD 4.6/5.4 Throttle Cable
Universal Fit, 24" or 36"" Cable Length, Braided Stainless Steel Cable Housing, Natural, Black
All Lokar Hi-Tech Throttle Cables are available in either stainless steel braided housing, black stainless steel braided housing or black housing. They are designed with a specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable – not to be confused with ordinary braided brake hose.
- Cables are equipped with aluminum fittings and aluminum ferrules to eliminate fraying.
- "U-Cut-to-Fit" outer housing is available with a "U-Cut-to-Fit" stainless inner wire.
- 24" jacket/housing
- 36" inner cable
- Clevis is designed without cotter pins or set screws.
- Adapts to factory and aftermarket pedals.
- Cables mount nicely with Lokar's array of Brackets and Return Springs (sold separately).
- Kits complete with installation instructions.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Lokar XTC-1000MOD48 Midnight Series Hi-Tech MOD 4.6/5.4 Throttle Cable
Lokar XTC-1000EFI Midnight Series EFI Hi-Tech Throttle Cable
Lokar XTC-1000LS1 Midnight Series 36 Inch Hi-Tech LS1 Throttle Cable
Lokar XTC-1000LS148 Midnight Series Hi-Tech LS1 Throttle Cable, 48 In.
Lokar XTC-1000TP36 Midnight Series Tuned-Port Hi-Tech Throttle Cable
Lokar XTC-1000HT Midnight Series Hi-Tech Throttle Cable, 24 Inch
Lokar XTC-1000HT36 36 Inch Black Stainless Hi-Tech Throttle Cable
Lokar XTC-1000BG Midnight Series Hi-Tech BG 6 Shooter Throttle Cable
Lokar XTC-1000RJ Midnight Series Hi-Tech 502 Ramjet Throttle Cable
Lokar XTC-1000RJ48 Midnight Series Hi-Tech 502 Ramjet Throttle Cable
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Rebuilding a carburetor or renewing it is not as hard or intimidating as it looks. This article will guide you through the steps using a Holley rebuild kit.
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.