Lokar XTC-1000LS1 Midnight Series 36 Inch Hi-Tech LS1 Throttle Cable
Universal Fit, 36"" Cable length, Braided Stainless Steel Cable Housing, Natural, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
All Lokar Hi-Tech Throttle Cables are available in either stainless steel braided housing, black stainless steel braided housing or black housing. They are designed with a specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable – not to be confused with ordinary braided brake hose.
- Cables are equipped with aluminum fittings and aluminum ferrules to eliminate fraying.
- "U-Cut-to-Fit" outer housing is available with a "U-Cut-to-Fit" stainless inner wire.
- Clevis is designed without cotter pins or set screws.
- Adapts to factory and aftermarket pedals.
- Cables mount nicely with Lokar's array of Brackets and Return Springs (sold separately).
- Kits complete with installation instructions.
More Like This
Lokar XTC-1000LS148 Midnight Series Hi-Tech LS1 Throttle Cable, 48 In.
Lokar XTC-1000BG Midnight Series Hi-Tech BG 6 Shooter Throttle Cable
Lokar XTC-1000RJ Midnight Series Hi-Tech 502 Ramjet Throttle Cable
Lokar XTC-1000RJ48 Midnight Series Hi-Tech 502 Ramjet Throttle Cable
Lokar XTC-1000BG48 Midnight Series BG 6 Shooter Hi-Tech Throttle Cable
Lokar XTC-1000TPV Midnight Series 36 In Vortec Hi-Tech Throttle Cable
Lokar XTC-1000BLD36 Midnight Series 36 Hi-Tech Blower Throttle Cable
Lokar XTC-1000MOD48 Midnight Series Hi-Tech MOD 4.6/5.4 Throttle Cable
Lokar XTC-1000EFI Midnight Series EFI Hi-Tech Throttle Cable
Lokar XTC-1000MOD Midnight Series Hi-Tech MOD 4.6/5.4 Throttle Cable
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.