Lokar XTC-1000BLD Midnight Series 24 In Hi-Tech Throttle Cable, Blower
Universal Fit, 24"" Cable length, Braided Stainless Steel Cable Housing, Natural, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
All Lokar Hi-Tech Throttle Cables are available in either stainless steel braided housing, black stainless steel braided housing or black housing. They are designed with a specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable – not to be confused with ordinary braided brake hose.
- Cables are equipped with aluminum fittings and aluminum ferrules to eliminate fraying.
- "U-Cut-to-Fit" outer housing is available with a "U-Cut-to-Fit" stainless inner wire.
- Clevis is designed without cotter pins or set screws.
- Adapts to factory and aftermarket pedals.
- Cables mount nicely with Lokar's array of Brackets and Return Springs (sold separately).
- Kits complete with installation instructions.
More Like This
Lokar XTC-1000BLD36 Midnight Series 36 Hi-Tech Blower Throttle Cable
Lokar XTC-1000BLD48 Midnight Series 48 Hi-Tech Blower Throttle Cable
Lokar XTC-1000HT Midnight Series Hi-Tech Throttle Cable, 24 Inch
Lokar TCP-1000MOD Polished Ford MOD 4.6, 5.4 V8 Hi-Tech Throttle Cable
Lokar TC-1000BLD108 Hi-Tech Throttle Cable for Blower Drive, 108 Inch
Lokar TC-1000BLD60 Hi-Tech Throttle Cable for Blower Drive, 60 Inch
Lokar TC-1000BLD72 Hi-Tech Throttle Cable for Blower Drive, 72 Inch
Lokar TC-1000HT108 Hi-Tech Throttle Cable Kit, 108 Inch, Stainless
Lokar TC-1000HT120 Hi-Tech Throttle Cable Kit, 120 Inch, Stainless
Lokar TC-1000HT156 Hi-Tech Throttle Cable Kit, 156 Inch, Stainless
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.