Lokar XMSL6B2 Manual Transmission Shifter, T5/T45/T56
Universal Fit, Hardware Included, Powder Coated, Neutral Safety Switch Included
Join the car enthusiasts who have experienced superior craftsmanship with Lokar's automatic transmission shifter. When you buy a shifter, think about safety. Lokar believes in safety first and foremost when it comes to building a shifter from the park position, into reverse, drive and low gears with Lokar's exclusive safety lock-out button. It's convenient, and this shifter is completely adjustable so that you can mount it in any number of positions front or rear with our exclusive main plate and side brackets. Mount the shifter in an existing floor opening or put it exactly where you want it.
- Fits Tremec/Borg Warner T5/T45/T56
- 16 Inch Double Bend
- Operates w/Solid Adjustable Linkage
- Positive Safety-Lock-Out
- 360 Deg. Lever Rotation For Extra Leg Room
- Out From Under The Dash Lever Adjustments
- Away From The Seat Lever Adjustments
- Gold Iridited Bracketry
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.