Lokar TCP-1000U Polished Universal 24 Inch Throttle Cable
Universal Fit, 24" or 36"" Cable length, Black Vinyl Cable Housing, Anodized, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Looking for more shine in your engine compartment? Try Lokar's Polished Hi-Tech Throttle Cables. Lokar's polished cables are available in stainless steel braided housing or black housing. They are designed with a specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable – not to be confused with ordinary braided brake hose.
- Cables are equipped with polished aluminum fittings and polished aluminum ferrule to eliminate fraying.
- "U-Cut-to-Fit" outer housing is available in 24" or 36" lengths with a "U-Cut-to-Fit" stainless inner wire.
- Clevis is designed without cotter pins or set screws.
- Adapts to factory and aftermarket pedals.
- Cables mount nicely with Lokar's array of Bracket and Return Springs (sold separately).
- Kits complete with installation instructions.
- Pair up with a Polished Kickdown
More Like This
Lokar TCP-1000TPVU Polished Universal 36 Inch Vortec Throttle Cable
Lokar Universal Black Throttle Cable Kit
Lokar TCP-1000RJ Polished 24 Inch 502 Ramjet Hi-Tech Throttle Cable
Lokar TCP-1000U36 Polished Universal 36 Inch Throttle Cable
Lokar TC-1000RJU Universal Hi-Tech 502 Ramjet Throttle Cable, 24 Inch
Lokar TC-1000EFI132 Hi-Tech Ford EFI Throttle Cable Kit, 132 Inch, Blk
Lokar TC-1000EFIU108 Universal Ford EFI Throttle Cable Kit, 108 Inch
Lokar TC-1000EFIU120 Universal Ford EFI Throttle Cable Kit, 120 Inch
Lokar TC-1000LS172U Universal GM LS1 Throttle Cable Kit, 72 Inch, Blk
Lokar TC-1000LS196U Universal GM LS1 Throttle Cable Kit, 96 Inch, Blk
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.