Lokar TCP-1000TP Polished Tuned-port Throttle Cable 1985-91 & LT1/LT4
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Looking for more shine in your engine compartment? Try Lokar's Polished Hi-Tech Throttle Cables. Lokar's polished cables are available in stainless steel braided housing or black housing. They are designed with a specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable – not to be confused with ordinary braided brake hose.
- Cables are equipped with polished aluminum fittings and polished aluminum ferrule to eliminate fraying.
- "U-Cut-to-Fit" outer housing is available in 24" or 36" lengths with a "U-Cut-to-Fit" stainless inner wire.
- Clevis is designed without cotter pins or set screws.
- Adapts to factory and aftermarket pedals.
- Cables mount nicely with Lokar's array of Bracket and Return Springs (sold separately).
- Kits complete with installation instructions.
- Pair up with a Polished Kickdown
More Like This
Lokar XTC-1000BLD Midnight Series 24 In Hi-Tech Throttle Cable, Blower
Lokar XTC-1000EFI Midnight Series EFI Hi-Tech Throttle Cable
Lokar TC-1000RJ 502 Ramjet Hi-Tech Throttle Cable Kit, 24 Inch
Lokar XTC-1000RJ Midnight Series Hi-Tech 502 Ramjet Throttle Cable
Lokar TCP-1000RJ Polished 24 Inch 502 Ramjet Hi-Tech Throttle Cable
Lokar TC-1000TP Tuned-Port 1985-91/LT1/LT4 Hi-Tech Throttle Cable
Lokar TC-1000TP120 Tuned-Port 1985-91/LT1/LT4 Hi-Tech Throttle Cable
Lokar TC-1000TP84 Tuned-Port 1985-91/LT1/LT4 Hi-Tech Throttle Cable
Lokar TC-1000TP144 Tuned-Port 1985-91/LT1/LT4 Hi-Tech Throttle Cable
Lokar TC-1000TP48 Tuned-Port 1985-91/LT1/LT4 Hi-Tech Throttle Cable
Q & A
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.