Lokar TCP-1000HT36 Polished Hi-Tech Throttle Cable, 36 Inch
Universal Fit, 36"" Cable length, Braided Stainless Steel Cable Housing, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Looking for more shine in your engine compartment? Try Lokar's Polished Hi-Tech Throttle Cables. Lokar's polished cables are available in stainless steel braided housing or black housing. They are designed with a specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable – not to be confused with ordinary braided brake hose.
- Cables are equipped with polished aluminum fittings and polished aluminum ferrule to eliminate fraying.
- "U-Cut-to-Fit" outer housing is available in 24" or 36" lengths with a "U-Cut-to-Fit" stainless inner wire.
- Clevis is designed without cotter pins or set screws.
- Adapts to factory and aftermarket pedals.
- Cables mount nicely with Lokar's array of Bracket and Return Springs (sold separately).
- Kits complete with installation instructions.
- Pair up with a Polished Kickdown
More Like This
Lokar TCP-1000MOD Polished Ford MOD 4.6, 5.4 V8 Hi-Tech Throttle Cable
Lokar TCP-1000EFI Polished Ford EFI 94-95 Only Hi-Tech Throttle Cable
Lokar TCP-1000HT48 Polished Hi-Tech Throttle Cable Kit, 48 Inch
Lokar TCP-1000HT60 Polished Hi-Tech Throttle Cable Kit, 60 Inch
Lokar TCP-1000MOD36 Ford MOD 4.6/5.4L Hi-Tech Throttle Cable, 36 Inch
Lokar TCP-1000RJ Polished 24 Inch 502 Ramjet Hi-Tech Throttle Cable
Lokar TCP-1000TPV Polished 36 Inch Vortec Hi-Tech Throttle Cable
Lokar TC-1000RJ36U 502 Ramjet Hi-Tech Throttle Cable Kit, 36 In, Black
Lokar TC-1000EFI136 Hi-Tech Ford 94-95 EFI Throttle Cable Kit, 36 Inch
Lokar TC-1000RJ36 502 Ramjet Hi-Tech Throttle Cable Kit, 36 Inch
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.