Lokar TC-1000U48 Universal Hi-Tech Throttle Cable Kit, 48 Inch, Black
Universal Fit, 48"" Cable Length, Black Vinyl Cable Housing, Anodized, Black, Hardware Included
All Lokar Hi-Tech Throttle Cables are available in either stainless steel braided housing, black stainless steel braided housing or black housing. They are designed with a specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable – not to be confused with ordinary braided brake hose. Cables are equipped with aluminum fittings and aluminum ferrules to eliminate fraying.
- "U-Cut-to-Fit" outer housing is available in 24" or 36" lengths with a "U-Cut-to-Fit" stainless inner wire.
- Clevis is designed without cotter pins or set screws.
- Adapts to factory and aftermarket pedals.
- Cables mount nicely with Lokar's array of Brackets and Return Springs (sold separately).
- Kits complete with installation instructions.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide