Lokar TC-1000BLDU Universal Blower Drive Throttle Cable
Universal Fit, 48"" Cable length, Black Vinyl Cable Housing, Anodized, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
All Lokar Hi-Tech Throttle Cables are available in either stainless steel braided housing, black stainless steel braided housing or black housing. They are designed with a specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable – not to be confused with ordinary braided brake hose. Cables are equipped with aluminum fittings and aluminum ferrules to eliminate fraying.
- "U-Cut-to-Fit" outer housing is available in 24" or 36" lengths with a "U-Cut-to-Fit" stainless inner wire.
- Clevis is designed without cotter pins or set screws.
- Adapts to factory and aftermarket pedals.
- Cables mount nicely with Lokar's array of Brackets and Return Springs (sold separately).
- Kits complete with installation instructions.
More Like This
Lokar TC-1000BLDU48 Universal Blower Drive Throttle Cable Kit, 48 Inch
Lokar TCP-1000BLDU Polished Universal Blower Drive Throttle Cable
Lokar TC-1000BLD Blower Drive Hi-Tech Throttle Cable
Lokar TC-1000BLD108 Hi-Tech Throttle Cable for Blower Drive, 108 Inch
Lokar TC-1000BLD60 Hi-Tech Throttle Cable for Blower Drive, 60 Inch
Lokar TC-1000BLD72 Hi-Tech Throttle Cable for Blower Drive, 72 Inch
Lokar TC-1000BLD36 Hi-Tech Throttle Cable for Blower Drive, 36 Inch
Lokar XTC-1000MOD36 Midnight Series Hi-Tech MOD 4.6/5.4 Throttle Cable
Lokar TC-1000EFI132 Hi-Tech Ford EFI Throttle Cable Kit, 132 Inch, Blk
Lokar TC-1000EFIU108 Universal Ford EFI Throttle Cable Kit, 108 Inch
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.