Lokar 70-BCLB Classic Shifter Boot with Billet Boot Ring
Lokar Shifter and Hand Brake Boots are made of black Naugahyde. All sets include a boot and a Stainless base ring OR a billet aluminum ring with ball-milled edge and stainless screws. Stainless boot rings are available in polished stainless or black powder coat. Aluminum boot rings are available in brushed aluiminum or black anodized finish.
The Lokar Classic Shifter Boot is designed with a polished stainless bezel on top of the boot which fits over the shifter lever. It also includes a foam rubber seal to eliminate air flow from the floor through the boot.
- Black naugahyde. Includes foam rubber seal. Eliminates air flow from floor through boot. Designed with polished stainless bezel on top of boot. No unsightly pull ties or laces. Boot hugs shifter lever. Made in the U.S.A. Lifetime warranty.
- Black Naugahyde
- Incl. Foam Rubber Seal
- Eliminates Air Flow From Floor Through Boot
- Designed w/Polished Stainless Bezel On Top Of Boot
- No Unsightly Pull Ties Or Laces
- Boot Hugs Shifter Lever
- Made In The U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Round boot ring assembly will fit all transmission mounted "ATS" shifters
- Floor mount or cable operated shifters ("FMS" & "COS") will require rectangle boot ring assembly
Q & A
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.