Labor To Side Clearance Rods, Balance Rotating Assembly, 350/377 Kits
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 377 Chevy Small Block V8
- This option covers Labor To Side Clearance Rods, & Balance Rotating Assembly for 350/377 Kits
- All balancing is done with our state-of-the-art "Hines" balancer by race mechanics with over 30 years of experience
- Note: A kit purchased with this optional balance job will ship in 24-48 hours, and may be delivered 1-2 days later than noted at checkout
- Requires purchase of new rotating assembly (inc. rods, pistons, rings, bearings, and crank)
- All labor done at our in-house precision engine machine shop
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
All balancing is done with our state-of-the-art "hines" balancer by race mechanics with over 30 years of experience.
Note: A kit purchased with this optional balance job will ship in 24-48 hours. As such, please note that your order will then be delivered in 1 or 2 days after your estimated day of delivery indicated at check out.
Please allow 24-48 hrs for a kit to ship w/ this labor option.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item 91510200 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
What's In The Kit
Labor-Balance Rotating AssyPart # 91600016Qty x 1
More Like This
Machining Labor, 350/383 Chevy Balance & Side Clearance 6 Inch Rods
Machining Labor, 383 Chevy Balance & Side Clearance 5.7 Inch Rods
Premium SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Flat Top, 5.7 In Rods
Street SB Chevy 350 Rotating Assembly, Dish Dome, 5.7 In Rod
SB 350 Chevy Rotating Assem., One Piece, Flat Top-2 Valve, 6 In. Rod
Forged Small Block Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Dome, H-Beam, 6 Rod
SB 350 Chevy Rotating Assem., One Piece, .150 Solid Dome, 5.7 Rod
Light Forged SB Chevy Rotating Assem., 350 Flat Top, 5.7 In. Rod
Light Forged SB Chevy Rotating Assem., 350 Flat Top, 6 In Rods
SB Chevy Rotating Assembly, 350 Flat Top-2 Valve Relief, 5.7 Rod
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.