LS1 EFI Fuel Pump And Regulator/Filter Kit
LS1 Chevy LS V8, -6 AN, EFI Fuel System Type, Fuel Pressure Regulator Included
- Budget friendly inline fuel delivery kit perfect for an LS swap
- Features a high quality 255 lph MSD fuel pump capable of 43 gph @ 40 psi or 39 gph at 80 psi
- All in one filter/regulator is fixed at 58 psi
- Return port fixed on filter/regulator offering a shorter return line to the fuel tank
- Includes adapters to AN6 for filter/regulator and hose nipples for 3/8" inlet and 5/16" outlet on fuel pump
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
To make your LS1 transplant a little less painful, we put together these kits for you. If you already have a fuel pump in the tank, use the filter/regulator kit 910-12800.
This kit includes a high pressure 255lph MSD in-line pump capable of 43 gph @ 40 psi or 39 gph @ 80 psi, a filter/regulator assembly, and all necessary fittings (including fuel rail fitting and hard-to-find -6 AN female to 5/16" hose barb fitting). Pump draws only 5.4 amps and supports up to 500 horsepower. Pump features 3/8" hose barb inlet and 5/16" barb outlet.
Hose and additional fittings sold separately. MSD pump requires the use of 5/16" high pressure rubber hose with appropriate fuel injection hose clamps for the pressure side of the pump. New Vapor Guard hose, fittings and clamps shown below are now available for your one stop shop and to help make this install a snap.
NotesThe inlet side of the filter/regulator is the end with the (2) male port tubes. The larger 3/8" tube is the pressure inlet from the pump. The smaller 5/16" tube is the return to the tank. The female side of the filter/regulator utilizes the male 'snap' in fitting. This is the outlet side of the filter for the line to the fuel rail of the engine.
- Principal Application: Chevrolet Corvette ('99-'04)
- Filter Style: Fuel (Complete In-Line) Filter
- Filter Service: Fuel
- Filter Type: Full Flow
- Filter Media: Paper
- Filter Height: 5.755"
- Filter Outer Diameter Top: 2.230"
- Nominal Micron Rating: 5
- Regulated Pressure: 58 psi (fixed, non-adjustable)
- Pump Flow @ 40 psi: 43 gph (282 lb/hr) gasoline
- Pump Flow @ 80 psi: 39 gph gasoline
- Pump Operation: 12 volts/5.4 amps
- Pump Inlet: 3/8" hose nipple
- Pump Outlet: 5/16" hose nipple
- Includes 2 cushioned mounting clamps and 4 mounting bolts
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
MSD 2225 In-Line Hi-Pressure Fuel PumpPart # 5472225Qty x 1
LS1 Fuel Filter/Fuel Regulator OnlyPart # 91012807Qty x 1
AN6 to 3/8 Inch EFI LS1/LT1 Fuel Line Adapter FittingPart # 61764940Qty x 1
Earls 750156ERL Vapor Guard Straight Hose End -6 to 5/16 InchPart # 425750156ERLQty x 1
LS1/LT1 EFI Fuel Line Fitting, -6 AN Male to 3/8 Inch Female, BlackPart # 61744123Qty x 2
LS1/LT1 EFI Fuel Line Fitting, -6 AN Male to 5/16 Inch Female, BlackPart # 61744113Qty x 1
More Like This
LS1 Fuel Filter/Regulator EFI Fuel Pump Kit
LS Swap Fuel Filter and Fuel Pump Kit
Speedway Deluxe LS Swap Fuel Pump and Fuel Filter Kit
Edelbrock 1711 Victor Series 130 GPH Fuel Pump/Supply Kit,8AN,SBC
MSD EFI Fuel Delivery Kit
Russell 641605 LS/Hemi EFI Fuel System Retrofit Kit
Speedway Motors In-line Fuel Filter Installation Kit, Black
Speedway Motors In-line Fuel Filter Installation Kit, Silver
Speedway Boost Reference Fuel System Kit with Walbro Pump
Walbro EFI Fuel Delivery Kit
Q & A
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.