LS Classic GMLS9003 LS3 14" Classic Crate Engine, Unpainted SBC
LS3 Chevy LS V8, Long Block Crate Engine Type, 376 cu. in. Engine Displacement
All of our LS Classic components are available, installed, on one of our Classic Crate Engines. We start with a brand new, GM 495 horse power LS3 right out of the box and with a two year warranty. We then paint it orange (if you so desire) and begin assembling your desired components until we have the perfect crate engine for your project. Once completely assembled we put the engine on our in-house run stand, load your Holley EFI ECU with our start-up tune, and run your engine to check for leaks and oil pressure. After we are satisfied that your engine will operate with no issues, we put it back in the original GM crate and ship it directly to you or your builder. Once you receive your engine it is as simple as installing the engine, routing the Holley wiring harness, terminating a couple of power and ground wires, and putting fuel pressure to the engine. We guarantee an easy start up!
All Crate Engines include:
- New GM LS3 495 HP Crate Engine with two year warranty
- Painted orange or unpainted
- Holley Terminator engine management system with O2 sensor and trans control
- Corvette water pump, thermostat housing, and balancer
- High performance rear dump exhaust manifolds
- 14" automatic transmission flexplate
GMLS9003 14" Classic Crate Engine, unpainted, with cast finish Small Block Chevy Valve Covers
- 14" Classic Intake Kit
- Cast finish Small Block Chevy style valve covers
- Valley plate with oil fill tube and machined finish
- Two year warranty
NotesEngine does not include starter or front engine accessory drive. Engine harness requires installation. Valve covers do not have provisions for mounting ignition coils - remote mounting is required. Includes cast finish SBC style valve covers and round chrome air cleaner. Engine is unpainted.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for LS Classic to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.