JBA 6673S Long Tube Header, SS, 05-10 Mustang GT
4.6 Ford Modular V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Plain, Standard Flange Style, Stainless Steel
JBA long tube headers are the number one choice for maximum performance gains and high RPM efficiency. These long tube designs are dyno and race proven to deliver the greatest possible increase in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range. All JBA long tube headers feature large mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes, oversized exhaust ports, extra thick 3/8" one piece flanges, and patented JBA Firecone* merged collectors for smooth flow. Each system is designed to give the maximum amount of ground clearance possible so lowered cars do not drag the collectors. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation. *Standard on 4-1 long tube V8 applications. Not available on Tri-Y headers.
- 3/8" thick CNC laser-cut flanges
- Patented JBA Firecone collector
- O2 sensor provisionscollector
- Large diameter mandrel-bent steel tubes
- Oversized exhaust ports
Application2005-2010 Ford Mustang 4.6L/281 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust 6673S 1 5/8" Header Long Tube Stainless Steel 05-10 Mustang GT 3 Collector
- Fitment: 3 inch Collector
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Tube Size: 1 5/8"
- For Off-road Use Only. This Product Is Not Emissions Legal.
- Matching H-pipe Available.
- For Off-Road Use Only
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
JBA 1695SJT Shorty Header, 07-14 Mustang GT-500
JBA 1695S Shorty Header, SS, 07-14 Mustang GT-500
JBA 6695S Long Tube Header, SS, 07-14 Ford GT500
BBK 1641 2005-2010 Mustang GT 1 5/8 Long Tube Headers (Chrome)
MagnaFlow 700027 Performance Headers
BBK 16410 2005-2010 Mustang GT 1 5/8 Long Tube Headers (Ceramic)
Hooker Headers 70303304-RHKR BlackHeart Shorty Headers
BBK 16120 Shorty Tuned Length Headers (Ceramic)
BBK 1612 Shorty Tuned Length Headers (Chrome)
Hooker Headers 70103313-RHKR BlackHeart Long Tube Headers
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.