JBA 6610S Long Tube Header, SS, 65-70 Mustang 302
289 Ford Small Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Raw, Standard Flange Style, Natural
JBA long tube headers are the number one choice for maximum performance gains and high RPM efficiency. These long tube designs are dyno and race proven to deliver the greatest possible increase in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range. All JBA long tube headers feature large mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes, oversized exhaust ports, extra thick 3/8" one piece flanges, and patented JBA Firecone* merged collectors for smooth flow. Each system is designed to give the maximum amount of ground clearance possible so lowered cars do not drag the collectors. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation. *Standard on 4-1 long tube V8 applications. Not available on Tri-Y headers.
- 3/8" thick CNC laser-cut flanges
- Patented JBA Firecone collector
- O2 sensor provisionscollector
- Large diameter mandrel-bent steel tubes
- Oversized exhaust ports
Application1965-1967 Ford Mustang 4.7L/289 V8
1968-1973 Ford Mustang 5L/302 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust 6610S 1 3/4" Header Long Tube Stainless Steel 65-70 Mustang 302
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Tube Size: 1 3/4"
- E-brake Pivot Bracket Must Be Relocated.
- Fits Most Z-bars. Vehicles May Require Z-bar Modification Or New Jba Z Bar P/n 1650z For Proper Fit.
- For Off-road Use Only. This Product Is Not Emissions Legal.
- Matching H-pipe Available.
- Requires Jba Powe
- For Off-Road Use Only
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
JBA 6610SJS Long Tube Header, SS, 65-70 Mustang
JBA 6651S Long Tube, SS, 65-70 Mustang
JBA 6655S Long Tube Header, SS, 67-70 Mustang
JBA 6651SJT Long Tube, SS, 65-70 Mustang 289/302
JBA 6611S Long Tube Header, SS, 65-70 Mustang
JBA 1650S-2JS Shorty Header, 65-73 Mustang 289/302
JBA 1650SJS Shorty Header, 65-73 Mustang 289/302
JBA 6612SJS Long Tube Header, SS, 60-73 Ford
JBA 1615S Shorty Header, SS, SBF 289/302/351
JBA 1650S Shorty Header, SS, 65-73 Mustang 289/302
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.