JBA 2011S Shorty Header, SS, 05-07 Toyota
Shorty Header Tube Type, Raw, Standard Flange Style, 1-1/2" Primary Tube Diameter, Natural
JBA shorty headers are one of the best performance upgrades available for any application. Hot Rod magazine rated headers as one of the top 10 power parts installed on a vehicle. JBA shorty headers are significantly less restrictive than the stock manifolds on a vehicle and dramatically increase the power and efficiency of an engine. JBA's original shorty design is an innovation of the old long tube header. The new shorty designs yield high performance gains that hot rodders and enthusiasts look for. With durable stainless steel construction that can survive the abuse of racing, towing, and daily driving, these headers can take a beating. With heavy duty features and proprietary technology, like the JBA Firecone collector JBA shorty headers have the capacity to produce more power than any other shorty headers on the market. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation.
- Mandrel bent stainless steel tube
- Proprietary JBA Firecone collector
- Factory style emission connections
- Extra thick collector domes
- 3/8" thick machined flanges with Oversized exhaust ports
Application2005-2006 Toyota Sequoia 4.7L/285 V8
2005-2006 Toyota Tundra 4.7L/285 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust 2011S 1 1/2" Header Shorty Stainless Steel 05-06 Toyota Tundra, 05-07 Sequoia 4.7L
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Tube Size: 1 1/2"
- Direct Replacement For Factory Manifold
- Installation Hardware Kit Included.
- w/ Air Inj.
- C.A.R.B EXEMPT - EXECUTIVE ORDER (EO) D-57-33
- with Smog Pump
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
JBA 2011SJT Shorty Header, SS, 05-07 Toyota, TC
Speedway Ford Flathead V8 Center Dump Headers, AHC
216, 235, 261 Chevy 6 Cylinder Headers, Raw Finish
Speedway Flathead Ford V8 Center Dump Headers, Raw Finish
Speedway Economy Ford Flathead V8 Exhaust Headers, Raw Finish
Flathead Center Dump Headers, Chrome
Speedway Flathead Ford V8 Center Dump Headers, Stainless
Speedway Small Block Chevy V8 Polished Stainless Steel Shotgun Headers
Big Block Chevy Tight-Fit Block Hugger Headers, Stainless
Small Block Chevy Lake Style Headers, Polished Stainless
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.