JBA 1840S Shorty Header, 88-95 GM Truck 4.3L
262 Chevy 90-Degree V6, Shorty Header Tube Type, Raw, Standard Flange Style, Stainless Steel
- These shorty headers are specially designed for the 88-95 GM Truck with the 4.3L
- They are rated as one of the top 10 power parts installed on a vehicle
- Features a durable stainless steel construction that can survive the abuse of racing, towing, and daily driving
- Has extra thick collector domes and a proprietary JBA Firecone collector
- Includes 3/8" thick machined flanges with Oversized exhaust ports
JBA shorty headers are one of the best performance upgrades available for any application. Hot Rod magazine rated headers as one of the top 10 power parts installed on a vehicle. JBA shorty headers are significantly less restrictive than the stock manifolds on a vehicle and dramatically increase the power and efficiency of an engine. JBA's original shorty design is an innovation of the old long tube header. The new shorty designs yield high performance gains that hot rodders and enthusiasts look for. With durable stainless steel construction that can survive the abuse of racing, towing, and daily driving, these headers can take a beating. With heavy duty features and proprietary technology, like the JBA Firecone collector JBA shorty headers have the capacity to produce more power than any other shorty headers on the market. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation.
- Mandrel bent stainless steel tube
- Proprietary JBA Firecone collector
- Factory style emission connections
- Extra thick collector domes
- 3/8" thick machined flanges with Oversized exhaust ports
Application1988-1995 Chevrolet C1500 4.3L/262 V6
1988-1995 Chevrolet C2500 4.3L/262 V6
1988-1995 Chevrolet K1500 4.3L/262 V6
1988-1995 Chevrolet K2500 4.3L/262 V6
1988-1995 GMC C1500 4.3L/262 V6
1988-1995 GMC C2500 4.3L/262 V6
1988-1995 GMC K1500 4.3L/262 V6
1988-1995 GMC K2500 4.3L/262 V6
- JBA Performance Exhaust 1840S 1 1/2" Header Shorty Stainless Steel 88-95 GM Full Size Truck 4.3L
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Tube Size: 1 1/2"
- w/o Air Inj.
- without Smog Pump
- C.A.R.B EXEMPT - EXECUTIVE ORDER (EO) D-57-33
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
JBA 1840SJS Shorty Header, 88-95 GM Truck 4.3L, SC
JBA 1830S Shorty Header, SS, 88-95 GM Truck
JBA 6830SJS Full Length Header, 88-98 Chevy Truck
JBA 6830SJT Full Length Header, 88-98 Chevy Truck
Flowtech 91830-1FLT Shorty Headers, 1988-95 GM Pickup/SUV, 5.0L/5.7L
Flowtech 91831FLT Shorty Headers, 1988-95 GM Pickup/SUV, 5.0L/5.7L
JBA 6830S Full Length Header, 88-98 Chevy Truck
Flowtech 11504FLT Shorty Header, 3 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 11508FLT Shorty Header, 1.5 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 2462-3HKR Hooker Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.