JBA 1840S-3 Shorty Header, 88-95/02-03 Blazer 4.3L
262 Chevy 90-Degree V6, Shorty Header Tube Type, Raw, Standard Flange Style, Stainless Steel
- Specifically designed for the 88-95/02-03 Blazer with the 4.3L engine
- Made from durable stainless steel with a raw finish
- Engineered to survive the abuse of racing, towing, and daily driving
- Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation
- Primaries have a 1-1/2" diameter and go into a 2-1/2" collector
JBA shorty headers are one of the best performance upgrades available for any application. Hot Rod magazine rated headers as one of the top 10 power parts installed on a vehicle. JBA shorty headers are significantly less restrictive than the stock manifolds on a vehicle and dramatically increase the power and efficiency of an engine. JBA's original shorty design is an innovation of the old long tube header. The new shorty designs yield high performance gains that hot rodders and enthusiasts look for. With durable stainless steel construction that can survive the abuse of racing, towing, and daily driving, these headers can take a beating. With heavy duty features and proprietary technology, like the JBA Firecone collector JBA shorty headers have the capacity to produce more power than any other shorty headers on the market. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation.
- Mandrel bent stainless steel tube
- Proprietary JBA Firecone collector
- Factory style emission connections
- Extra thick collector domes
- 3/8" thick machined flanges with Oversized exhaust ports
Application1995-2003 Chevrolet Blazer 4.3L/262 V6
1988-1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer 4.3L/262 V6
1988-2003 Chevrolet S10 4.3L/262 V6
1992-2003 GMC Jimmy 4.3L/262 V6
1992-2003 GMC Sonoma 4.3L/262 V6
- JBA Performance Exhaust 1840S-3 1 1/2" Header Shorty Stainless Steel 88-95/02-03 Blazer 4.3L 4 Wheel Drive
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Tube Size: 1 1/2"
- Will Not Fit Lifted Vehicles.
- Spark Plug Boots Are Changed From Stock.
- Direct Replacement For Factory Manifold
- Installation Hardware Kit Included.
- May Require Relocation Of Brake/fuel Lines.
- Installation Hardware Kit Inclu
- C.A.R.B EXEMPT - EXECUTIVE ORDER (EO) D-57-33
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
JBA 1840S-3JT Shorty Header, 88-95/02-03 Blazer
Flowtech 31502FLT Shorty Header, Ceramic Coated, 265-400 SBC
Flowtech 11502FLT Shorty Header, 1.5 Inch Tube Size
Patriot Exhaust H8073 Clippster Header, 82-95 Chevy S-10, Black
Patriot Exhaust H8073-1 Clippster Header, 82-95 Chevy S-10, CC
Speedway 1982-97 Chevy S10 Small Block V8 Swap Headers, Raw Finish
JBA 1840S-4 Shorty Header, SS, 88-95/02-03 S10
Flowtech 11556FLT Long Tube LS Swap Headers, 82-93 S-10, Painted
Hooker Headers 70201317-RHKR BlackHeart Mid Length LS Swap Header
Flowtech 11557FLT Long Tube LS Swap Headers, 409 Stainless Steel
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.