JAZ Products 200-008-NF Polyethylene Fuel Cell, 8 Gallon
Universal Fit, 8 gallons Capacity, 20" Overall Length, 8.25" Overall Height, 15" Overall Width
- Has 360 degree mounting strap recesses
- Measures 20" long, 8.25" tall, and 15" wide
- Has a 100% seamless polyethylene construction
- Cells are NHRA, IHRA, SCORE, and DIRT approved
- Features one -8 AN pick-up fitting and one -8 AN vent/tip-over valve fitting
These polyethylene fuel cells are the best cells on the market! This 100% seamless polyethylene cell features one -8 AN pick-up fitting and one -8 AN vent/tip-over valve fitting. These fuel cells contain a pickup tube. All cells are NHRA, IHRA, SCORE, and DIRT approved.
- Seamless cross-linked polyethylene outer shell
- D-ring bail handle cap assembly
- 360 degree mouting strap recesses
- Does not include fuel cell safety foam
Note: To meet the IMCA Sport Compact rules regarding the 8 gallon fuel cells, fuel tank flapper valve 458-315 must be purchased and used in conjunction with the fuel cell shown here. Or purchase our 458-2080 with flapper valve already installed.
Item Details20" Long, 15" Wide, 8-1/4" Deep
NotesTech Tip: Carefully determine the size of fuel cell needed. Depending on the capacity, a full fuel cell will generally weigh between 100 and 200 lbs. Buy the optimum size fuel cell to best accommodate weight bias and fuel consumption.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.