IMCA 69-77 GM Loaded Brake Caliper Kit w/Hawk Black Brake Pads
69-77 Buick, 76-77 Cadillac, 69-77 Chevy, 70-77 GMC, 69-77 Oldsmobile, 69-77 Pontiac
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
These complete single piston brake caliper and brake pad kits are perfect for IMCA Hobby Stock or Street Stock 1969-77 GM Midsize race cars.
- Stock style single piston calipers
- Replacement for 1969-77 GM Midsize cars
- For IMCA Hobby Stock/Street Stock classes
- Front brake set with Left and Right calipers/brake pads
- Hawk Black brake pads - premium performance, low-medium temps, very long pad/rotor life
- No core charge required
- 7/16"-20 inlet
- 7-1/16" center to center with 2-3/4" width between mount tabs
- Fits 1" thick rotors
- Can be used with brake hoses from pre-78 GM intermediate cars
- Allen head zinc plated steel slider bolts - 7/16"-20 Thread
- (1) IMCA Approved 69-77 GM Midsize Standard Brake Caliper - Left
- (1) IMCA Approved 69-77 GM Midsize Standard Brake Caliper - Right
- (1) Set of 4 Hawk HB103M.590 Black Performance Brake Pads
- (4) GM Brake Caliper Slider Bolts
Only use full metallic pads on coated rotors.
When utilizing slider bolts, the original slide pin bolt sleeve will not be used. It must be removed from the caliper as the head of this slide pin bolt has this sleeve function built into the bolt. The slide pin bolts included will replace both the original slide pin bolt sleeve and the original equipment type slide pin bolt.
Hawk Performance burnishes its High Performance Street brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
Due to the dramatic friction levels produced by the HP Plus series to achieve "race-level" braking, rotor wear, noise, dust, and pad life may be affected.
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
These calipers are a standard full size GM caliper used for years on many vehicles (1969-72 Chevelle, 73-77 A-Body, 1969-1981 Camaro, 1977 Caprice, S-10 pickups, etc). They will fit any bracket / spindle designed for the large GM calipers (7” mount width).
Depending on the spindle and rotor size they will not fit in most 14” wheels (nor in 15” drum brake wheels).
Hawk HB103M.590 Black Performance Brake Pads
- Medium torque and temperature compound
- Good fade resist at low-medium temps
- Very long pad/rotor life
- Good for Dirt or mild Asphalt racing
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
IMCA 1969-77 Midsize Standard Stock GM Caliper, LHPart # 91031035-LQty x 1
IMCA 1969-77 Midsize Standard Stock GM Caliper, RHPart # 91031035-RQty x 1
Speedway GM Brake Caliper Slider Slide BoltPart # 8352300542Qty x 4
Hawk HB103M.590 Performance 1969-1977 GM Black Brake PadsPart # 919D052MQty x 1
More Like This
IMCA 69-77 GM Loaded Brake Caliper Kit w/Wilwood BP-10 Brake Pads
IMCA 69-77 GM Loaded Brake Caliper Kit w/Street Brake Pads/Bolts
IMCA 69-77 GM Loaded Brake Caliper Kit w/Super Stopper Brake Pads
Speedway 1969-77 GM Midsize Caliper
Wilwood 140-11291-BK D52 Front Caliper Kit, 2 In Piston, 1.04 In Rotor
Wilwood 140-11291 D52 Front Brake Caliper Kit, 2 In. Piston/1.04 Rotor
Wilwood 140-11291-R D52 Front Caliper Kit, 2 Inch Piston/1.04 Rotor
78-88 GM Metric Loaded Brake Caliper Kit w/D154 Hawk DTC-30 Pads
78-88 GM Metric Loaded Brake Caliper Kit w/D154 Hawk Black Pads
78-88 GM Metric Loaded Brake Caliper Kit w/D154 Street Brake Pads
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!