Hooker Headers 8540HKR GM LT Turbo Exhaust Manifolds, Natural
Universal Fit, Cast Iron, Natural, Square Port Flange Style, 3 Inch Collector Diameter
Holley's new LT Turbo Exhaust Manifolds provide a simple and effective way to add a turbo to your LT powered car or truck. These turbo manifolds are made from High-Silicon-Moly ductile iron, which are much more durable and retain more heat than fabricated headers. This added heat retention aids in turbo efficiency. Their compact design allows for better fitment in multiple applications and better spark plug access than many fabricated headers do. These manifolds work with most common LT swap parts (i.e. motor mounts, swap oil pan, and accessory drive systems) & provide the basic building blocks needed to complete a custom turbo system for your GM LT engine.
- Designed to integrate with the most common LT swap applications and components
- 3 inch V-Band outlet and 2.5 inch V-Band crossover connections provide a tight seal
- Includes a heat shield to protect heater hoses
- Hardware included - Stainless steel V-Band clamps, V-Band flanges and header bolts
- High-Silicon-Moly Ductile iron construction retains heat for better turbo efficiency and is more durable that headers
- Compact design allows for better fitment and spark plug access
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Hooker Headers 8511HKR GM LS Turbo Exhaust Manifold, LH
Hooker Headers 8541HKR GM LT Turbo Exhaust Manifold, Driver
Hooker Headers 8542HKR GM LT Turbo Exhaust Manifold, Passenger
Hooker Headers 8512HKR GM LS Turbo Exhaust Manifold, RH
Hooker 8501-1HKR GM LS Exhaust Manifold, Silver Ceramic Finish
Hooker 8501-3HKR GM LS Exhaust Manifold, Black Ceramic Finish
Hooker 8501-4HKR GM LS Exhaust Manifold. Titanium Ceramic Finish
Hooker BHS517 Blackheart LT Swap Exhaust Manifolds Silver Ceramic
Hooker BHS516 Blackheart LT Swap Exhaust Manifolds, Natural Cast
Hooker BHS518 Blackheart LT Swap Exhaust Manifolds, Black Ceramic
Q & A
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
Check out these tips on the large variety of Demo Derby headers that Speedway Speedway offers. Here, Jeremy will walk you through the many different styles and brands available showcasing which style might fit best in your application.
See how Jeff installs Hedman mid-length headers to the big block in his '67 Chevelle. Learn about the modifications made to the steering shaft and the clamp on the lower steering column for a successful application.