Hooker Headers 8501HKR LS Cast Iron Exhaust Manifolds
Universal Fit, Iron, Natural, Round Port Flange Style, 2-1/4 Inch Collector Diameter
- Recommended for strong performance on engines making up to 500 horsepower
- They are intended for all GM LS (except LS7 and LS9) engine swap applications
- Engineered to be free-flowing for good performance and catalytic converter efficiency
- They are cast from Hi-Silicon-Moly Ductile Iron to provide durability and corrosion resistance
- A tight tuck design provides an universal fit for most popular chassis and a clean traditional muscle car appearance
As featured on Classic Truck’s Week to Wicked. Watch the transformation here!
Hooker cast iron exhaust manifolds have been designed to hug close to the engine block so they fit into a wide variety of replacement and engine–swap applications. Their contoured design aims the exhaust directly at the exit port for improved flow. Being cast iron means they will provide years of leak–free performance with less under hood noise than traditional headers. Plus, their shorty design means you can route exhaust tubing close to your frame/floor pan for maximum ground clearance. “Hook” up your GM LS engine with Hooker cast iron Manifolds today!
- Intended for all GM LS (except LS7 and LS9) engine swap applications where durability, quiet operation, emissions compliance and leak-free sealing is desired.
- Recommended for strong performance on engines making up to 500 horsepower (For optimum high rpm performance see Hooker long tube engine swap headers)
- Tight tuck design provides universal fit for most popular chassis and a clean traditional muscle car appearance - ideal for GM E-Rod installations.
- Free-flowing for good performance and catalytic converter efficiency.
- Cast from Hi-Silicon-Moly Ductile Iron to provide durability and corrosion resistance.
- 2 bolt exit flange configuration matches 2010 Camaro (also the same as the E-rod exhaust manifolds) which can be used with OE gaskets and fasteners if desired, for an OE quality seal.
- 2.25-inch outlet diameter
- 304 stainless steel mating flanges included (mating flange fasteners are not included)
Mounted Manifold Specs (GIF)
Not compatible with starters that have a solenoid clocking other than vertical, such as on GTO applications. Although designed as a stock replacement, this product does not have a C.A.R.B. Executive Order Exemption and therefore may or may not be legal for any particular pollution controlled application. Check with your state or local governmental authority regarding approval for your application. Have been validated thus far for fitment on 1970-81 GM F-bodies, 82-88 GM G-bodies and 68-72 GM A-bodies.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Hooker 8502-HKR Cast Iron Exhaust Manifold, 2-1/2 Inch
Tru-Ram® LS Exhaust Manifolds, Polished
Tru-Ram® LS1 Exhaust Manifolds, Unpolished
Hooker Headers 8511HKR GM LS Turbo Exhaust Manifold, LH
Hooker Headers 8512HKR GM LS Turbo Exhaust Manifold, RH
Corvette Style 2-1/2 Inch Ram Horn Exhaust Manifold
Corvette-Style 2-1/2 Inch Ram Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Pair
Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Raw
Hooker 8501-1HKR GM LS Exhaust Manifold, Silver Ceramic Finish
Hooker 8501-3HKR GM LS Exhaust Manifold, Black Ceramic Finish
Q & A
Day 5 update of the Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks Week to Wicked classic Chevy project.
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.