Hooker BHS518 Blackheart LT Swap Exhaust Manifolds, Black Ceramic
Universal Fit, Cast Iron, Ceramic Coated, Black, 2-1/2 Inch Collector Diameter
These Hooker BlackHeart cast iron exhaust manifolds for the popular GM LT motor has a 2.5-inch outlet and are designed to hug close to the engine block so they fit into a wide variety of replacement and engine-swap applications. Their contoured design guides the exhaust directly toward the exit port for improved flow and minimal turbulence. Cast iron construction means they will provide years of leak-free performance with less under hood noise than traditional headers and their shorty design means you can route exhaust tubing close to your frame/floor pan for maximum ground clearance. OE quality MLS flange gaskets and hardware are included to ensure excellent fitment and a leak-free installation and are available in plain as cast finish, black or silver ceramic coatings for reduced engine compartment temperatures, improved corrosion resistance and excellent styling.
- 2.5 inch outlet diameter offers improved flow for maximum performance from a cast iron exhaust manifold
- Tight tuck design provides universal fit for most popular chassis and a clean traditional muscle car appearance
- Intended for GM LT engine swap applications where durability, quiet operation, and leak-free sealing is desired
- Available in plain as-cast finish or with black or silver ceramic coatings for reduced engine compartment temps and improved corrosion resistance
- Nickel plated steel mating flanges, MLS mating flange gaskets, and mating flange hardware included
- Cast from Hi-Silicon-Moly Ductile Iron to provide durability and corrosion resistance
- Perfect complement to Hooker engine swap mount plates and Holley engine swap oil pans
- Patent Pending Design
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Which size of headers should I use? Short or long tube headers? Etc. Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
A new engine deserves new all new exhaust. Be sure to have a look at our rundown on selecting the best setup for headers, exhaust, and mufflers here.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.