Hooker BHS517 Blackheart LT Swap Exhaust Manifolds Silver Ceramic
Cast Iron, Ceramic Coated, Silver, 2-1/2 Inch Collector Diameter, Gasket(s) Included
These Hooker BlackHeart cast iron exhaust manifolds for the popular GM LT motor has a 2.5-inch outlet and are designed to hug close to the engine block so they fit into a wide variety of replacement and engine-swap applications. Their contoured design guides the exhaust directly toward the exit port for improved flow and minimal turbulence. Cast iron construction means they will provide years of leak-free performance with less under hood noise than traditional headers and their shorty design means you can route exhaust tubing close to your frame/floor pan for maximum ground clearance. OE quality MLS flange gaskets and hardware are included to ensure excellent fitment and a leak-free installation and are available in plain as cast finish, black or silver ceramic coatings for reduced engine compartment temperatures, improved corrosion resistance and excellent styling.
- 2.5 inch outlet diameter offers improved flow for maximum performance from a cast iron exhaust manifold
- Tight tuck design provides universal fit for most popular chassis and a clean traditional muscle car appearance
- Intended for GM LT engine swap applications where durability, quiet operation, and leak-free sealing is desired
- Available in plain as-cast finish or with black or silver ceramic coatings for reduced engine compartment temps and improved corrosion resistance
- Nickel plated steel mating flanges, MLS mating flange gaskets, and mating flange hardware included
- Cast from Hi-Silicon-Moly Ductile Iron to provide durability and corrosion resistance
- Perfect complement to Hooker engine swap mount plates and Holley engine swap oil pans
- Patent Pending Design
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Hooker 8502-HKR Cast Iron Exhaust Manifold, 2-1/2 Inch
Hooker BHS518 Blackheart LT Swap Exhaust Manifolds, Black Ceramic
Hooker 8502-1HKR LS Exhaust Manifold, Silver Ceramic Finish
Hooker Headers 8501HKR LS Cast Iron Exhaust Manifolds
Hooker 8501-3HKR GM LS Exhaust Manifold, Black Ceramic Finish
Hooker 8501-4HKR GM LS Exhaust Manifold. Titanium Ceramic Finish
Hooker Headers 8511HKR GM LS Turbo Exhaust Manifold, LH
Hooker Headers 8512HKR GM LS Turbo Exhaust Manifold, RH
Hooker BHS516 Blackheart LT Swap Exhaust Manifolds, Natural Cast
Hooker 8501-1HKR GM LS Exhaust Manifold, Silver Ceramic Finish
Q & A
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
Check out these tips on the large variety of Demo Derby headers that Speedway Speedway offers. Here, Jeremy will walk you through the many different styles and brands available showcasing which style might fit best in your application.
See how Jeff installs Hedman mid-length headers to the big block in his '67 Chevelle. Learn about the modifications made to the steering shaft and the clamp on the lower steering column for a successful application.