Hooker BH13183 Blackheart Long Tube Headers, 304 Stainless Steel
396 Chevy Big Block V8, 402 Chevy Big Block V8, 427 Chevy Big Block V8, 454 Chevy Big Block V8
These Hooker BlackHeart Long Tube Headers are for 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird (also known as 1st Gen F-body) with big block Chevrolet engines. They feature 2-1/8 inch primary tubes, 3-1/2 inch, long-transition collectors and merge spears for maximum flow. They are built with 18 gauge, 304 stainless steel tubing for light-weight durability, and use 3/8 inch flanges for superior sealing. These feature packed headers have also been designed to work with the factory transmission cross-member and transmission z-bar linkage.
- Constructed from 18-gauge, mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel for maximum strength, durability and corrosion resistance
- Clears factory power steering box
- Works with stock transmission crossmember and z-bar linkage for manual transmissions
- Long transition header collectors feature merge spears for maximum flow and increased exhaust velocity
- 3/8 inch thick header flanges for strength and superior sealing
- 100% quality hand-welded construction for strength, longevity and good looks
- Designed for maximum ground clearance and hassle-free installation
- All hardware included
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
- Factory style big block frame stands and motor mounts must be used to ensure proper engine location and header fit.
- These headers are compatible with the factory manual transmission Z-bar/linkage.
- Will not work with factory air conditioning.
- Does not fit with tall deck blocks or cylinder heads with raised exhaust ports.
- Will not work with factory automatic transmission column shift linkage.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Hooker Headers 70101359-RHKR BlackHeart Long Tube Headers Natural
Hooker 2106-1HKR Long Tube Stepped Headers, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2106-3HKR Long Tube Stepped Headers, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2288-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2475-1HKR Mid Length Headers, Ceramic Coated
Hooker Headers 70101356-RHKR BlackHeart Long Tube Headers Natural
Hooker Headers 70101358-RHKR BlackHeart Long Tube Headers Brushed
Hooker Headers 70101360-RHKR BlackHeart Long Tube Headers Brushed
Hooker Headers 70201318-RHKR BlackHeart Mid Length Header Natural
Hooker Headers 70201319-RHKR BlackHeart Mid Length Header Brushed
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.