Hooker 70301303-RHKR 2005-2013 Corvette C6 BlackHeart Shorty Headers
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
2005-2013 Chevrolet Corvette C6 1-3/4" x 3" Shorty Headers w/Merge Collectors - 304SS Stainless Steel Construction - Natural Finish, C.A.R.B. EO# D-115-20
- Max gains of 15.4 HP and 14.4 lb. ft. Torque
- Constructed of 1 3/4” diameter mandrel-bent, 18-gauge 304SS tuned length primary tubes
- 3/8” thick 304SS flanges for durability & large sealing surface
- Utilizes true mitered merge collectors designed to maximize exhaust velocity and scavenging resulting in a broad torque curve
- Retains factory catalytic converters
- Comes with all hardware & O2 extensions to utilize factory O2 Sensor
- 100% bolt-on with no modifications necessary, direct replacement for OEM Cast Iron Manifold
- Easy Installation
- Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- C.A.R.B. EO# D-115-20
More Like This
Big Block Chevy Weld Up Header Kit, 2 In Primary, 3.5 In Collector
Speedway Flathead Ford V8 Center Dump Headers, Raw Finish
Fenton® Ford Flathead V8 Cast Iron Headers w/ Gaskets
Speedway Economy Ford Flathead V8 Exhaust Headers, Raw Finish
Trans-Dapt 11/07/95 CJS Chevy Vega V8 Conversion Kit
Schoenfeld 1014L Sprint Car Headers, 1-3/4, 3-1/2, Standard Port
Schoenfeld 1014LV Sprint Car Headers, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8, 3-1/2, Std Port
Schoenfeld Headers 1062VY Tri-Y Headers
Schoenfeld 130 Small Block Chevy Boom Tube Headers, Standard Port
Schoenfeld Headers 142-525LV Dirt Late Model Headers
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.