Hooker 70301303-RHKR 2005-2013 Corvette C6 BlackHeart Shorty Headers
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
When it’s time to tear the heart out of the competition – choose BlackHeart!
2005-2013 Chevrolet Corvette C6 1-3/4" x 3" Shorty Headers w/Merge Collectors - 304SS Stainless Steel Construction - Natural Finish, C.A.R.B. EO# D-115-20
- Max gains of 15.4 HP and 14.4 lb. ft. Torque
- Constructed of 1 3/4” diameter mandrel-bent, 18-gauge 304SS tuned length primary tubes
- 3/8” thick 304SS flanges for durability & large sealing surface
- Utilizes true mitered merge collectors designed to maximize exhaust velocity and scavenging resulting in a broad torque curve
- Retains factory catalytic converters
- Comes with all hardware & O2 extensions to utilize factory O2 Sensor
- 100% bolt-on with no modifications necessary, direct replacement for OEM Cast Iron Manifold
- Easy Installation
- Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- C.A.R.B. EO# D-115-20
More Like This
Hooker 2001HKR Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 2100-2HKR Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length, Stainless Steel
Hooker 2102-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2200HKR Hooker Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length
Hooker 2220-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2314HKR Block Hugger Header, Stainless
Hooker 2404-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2953HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2301HKR Block Hugger Headers for ZZ4 Crate Motor, Ceramic Coat
Hooker 2100HKR Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length, Painted
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.