Hooker 6901HKR Competition Headers, 1966-1974 Ford/Mercury, 260-351W
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Hooker Competition headers offer the best value in the high performance header market. Designed for the value-conscious buyer who is running either a "stock" or "mildly-modified" engine, Hooker Competition headers offer premium features at a very competitive price. Made of durable 16 gauge mild steel tubing, the Hooker Competition header design utilizes a long transition collector to reduce back pressure and increase exhaust flow. A perfect sealing surface is assured with the 5/16" machined flanges, with welded O-ring seals. Experience has proven that this flange size is ideal to maintain header integrity and be pliable enough to seal each exhaust port. Tubing is mandrel-bent to maintain metal strength and provide consistent tube diameter at radii to maximize performance.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for street performance
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 16-gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges with sealing rings for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for easy, trouble-free fit
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Header works with C6 transmissions
- Power Steering bracket 10961HKR required for vehicles with power streering
- Works with power brakes, air conditioning, automatic and manual transmissions
More Like This
Hooker 6901-3HKR Competition Headers, 1966-1974 Ford/Mercury, 260-351W
Flowtech 11100FLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 11104FLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 11110FLT Long Tube Header, 1.5 Inch x 3 Inch
Flowtech 11112FLT Long Tube Header, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 12520FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 13502FLT Long Tube Header, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 2104HKR Long Tube Headers, 10 Inch Length, Black Paint
Hooker 2124HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2451HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.