Hooker 6208HKR Super Competition Headers, 1964-1970 Ford/Mercury, 351W
351W Ford Small Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Temporary Paint, Steel, Black
Hooker has a complete line of engine swap headers, front frame mounts and transmission mounts for popular engine swaps. Hooker swap headers and mounts are designed to provide an exact fit when used together. Hooker swap headers add the extra horsepower and torque the serious enthusiast demands. Hooker Headers are the best single improvement you can make.
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
NotesThe paint applied to these headers is a temporary coating only and is designed to burn off during use. High temperature paint or other high temperature coatings are recommended.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Hooker 6208-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 1964-70 Ford/Mercury, 351W
Hooker 6102HKR Super Competition Headers, 1963-1973 Ford/Mercury, SBF
Hooker 6901-2HKR Competition Headers, 1966-1974 Ford/Mercury, 260-351W
Hooker 6901-3HKR Competition Headers, 1966-1974 Ford/Mercury, 260-351W
Hooker 6901-4HKR Competition Headers, 1966-1974 Ford/Mercury, 260-351W
Hooker 6901HKR Competition Headers, 1966-1974 Ford/Mercury, 260-351W
Hooker 6901-1HKR Competition Headers, 1966-74 Ford/Mercury, SBF
Hooker 6116-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 1969-70 Ford/Mercury 351W
Hooker 6130HKR Super Competition Headers, 1964-69 Ford/Mercury 352-428
Hooker 6913HKR Competition Headers, 1967-71 Ford/Mercury, 351C 2V
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.