Hooker 5902-1HKR Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Hooker Competition headers offer the best value in the high performance header market. Designed for the value-conscious buyer who is running either a "stock" or "mildly-modified" engine, Hooker Competition headers offer premium features at a very competitive price. Made of durable 16 gauge mild steel tubing, the Hooker Competition header design utilizes a long transition collector to reduce back pressure and increase exhaust flow. A perfect sealing surface is assured with the 5/16" machined flanges, with welded O-ring seals. Experience has proven that this flange size is ideal to maintain header integrity and be pliable enough to seal each exhaust port. Tubing is mandrel-bent to maintain metal strength and provide consistent tube diameter at radii to maximize performance. Hooker Competition headers have a standard finish that features a heat-cured, high-heat-resistant paint. Optionally, the famous Hooker Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating is available.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for street performance
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16 machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry™s best welds for durability
- Designed for easy, trouble-free fit
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Works with factory power steering, power brakes and air conditioning
72-93 1/2 & 3/4 Ton Pickup (2 & 4WD)
Tube Size 1.625" O.D. x 31"
Collector Size 2.5" O.D.
Collector Length 8"
Port Shape-Same As Port
More Like This
Hooker 5902-4HKR Competition Full Length Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 5902-3HKR Competition Full Length Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2452-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2827-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2837-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2453-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2462-1HKR Hooker Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 3901-1HKR Competition Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5208-1HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 5602-1HKR Super Competition Full Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.